10 quick facts about the famous Chinese kitchen factory OPPEIN
1. OPPEIN supplies its products to 150 countries.
Among them are the USA, Australia and Russia.
2. All equipment in the factory is German.
The company ordered high-precision machines with program control in Germany. The use of modern, reliable equipment in the workshops allowed us to reduce production waste by 3 times in comparison with other furniture factories, and reduce production costs.
3. The company has designers from Italy.
Since Italians are considered the legislators of modern interior fashion, the brand since 2012 has been actively attracting Italian designers to cooperation - they work on the appearance of OPPEIN products.
4. Quality control is very strict.
Most of OPPEIN's products are exported, so the products pass more than 500 quality tests every year in their own and third-party laboratories.
4. Products are safe and environmentally friendly.
And this is confirmed by special certificates, of which at least three are of international level. They guarantee that the materials that make up OPPEIN's kitchens are harmless to health and that the environment is minimized in their production. These are certificates from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), National American Quality Standard (NSF International), and California Air Resources Board (CARB).
5. OPPEIN is not just about kitchens.
The factory also produces living rooms, bedrooms, dressing rooms, interior doors, bathroom furniture and other household goods. But the main direction is precisely the kitchen.
6. The factory has five production bases with a total area of 1.7 million km².
Imagine what a swing?
8. And even has a subsidiary brand.
The brand of kitchens and home furniture Oppolia was founded in 2015, its products can only be bought in China at more than 800 showrooms throughout the country. Like OPPEIN, Oppolia works only with certified materials, and the entire furniture production cycle is safe and environmentally friendly.
9. In 2017, OPPEIN held an IPO on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
The company's shares became available to all interested investors. For an ordinary retail buyer, this means that the company’s activities are transparent, modern standards and principles are used in its management.
10. And in 2018, it released 750,000 sets of kitchens and 1,500,000 sets of home furniture.
You can get acquainted with the assortment in our instagram (we often publish photos of OPPEIN kitchens from showrooms in China) or on our YouTube channel: here is one of the videos that we shot about these kitchens.